Feedback and Suggestions for Wapka Services

General discussion about the Wapka ecosystem. Discussion of specific Wapka-related services usually belongs in other sections.
Newbeee

Feedback and Suggestions for Wapka Services

Post by Newbeee »

Dear Wapka Team,

Firstly, I’d like to express my appreciation for the exceptional service that Wapka offers. It’s remarkable that you provide so many premium features at no cost, allowing users like me to build websites with ease and efficiency. I’ve also noticed the continuous upgrades and new features being rolled out, which clearly shows that you’re committed to evolving with the times and enhancing user experience. I appreciate these efforts deeply.

However, I’d like to point out a few areas where there’s room for improvement. One of the biggest challenges I’ve faced is with customer service. I’ve encountered situations where my inquiries and complaints were left unanswered, which can be frustrating. Customer support is crucial because it builds trust and shows users that their concerns are valued. A responsive support team can make a significant difference, especially for users who may encounter technical issues and need quick assistance. I believe that by addressing this, Wapka could further enhance its reliability and user satisfaction.

Another concern I’ve faced is the inconsistency of your service. There have been times when websites on Wapka suddenly went offline for a period without any prior notice. This disrupts user experience and makes it difficult for us to rely on the platform for consistent service. Regular, unexpected downtimes without communication can harm Wapka’s reputation and discourage users who depend on reliable service for their projects.

Lastly, I recently purchased a domain from an external source and wanted to add an SSL certificate for security, but I realized that there’s no option to do this on Wapka. Without CPanel or DNS management capabilities, users are left without a way to secure their sites, which could affect the credibility of our websites. SSL certificates are essential for user trust and data security, and I’d suggest either implementing a feature for SSL management or providing free SSL certificates to support your users.

Thank you for considering this feedback. I’m grateful for Wapka’s platform and hope my input can help make it even better. I look forward to seeing Wapka continue to grow and address these areas to create an even better experience for all users.

I’d like to start by thanking you for the services Wapka provides and for the effort you’ve invested in creating an accessible platform for users to build and manage their websites. As a long-time user, I’m very interested in understanding more about Wapka's future plans, and I have a few questions I hope you can address.

1. What are Wapka’s future plans regarding the free services?
Many users appreciate the premium features offered at no cost, and it’s one of the primary reasons for Wapka’s popularity. Are there plans to continue running these services for free, or might there be a shift in the business model?

2. Will Wapka be able to avoid shutdowns in the future?
Many users recall when Wapka initially launched in 2021, only to experience an unexpected shutdown that caused significant setbacks for businesses relying on the platform. Can we have some assurance about the platform’s long-term stability and what steps are being taken to prevent a similar shutdown?

3. Are there plans to introduce advanced features?
Platforms like Wapkiz and FreeHostWebsites have set high standards for free web hosting by offering extensive functionalities. Will Wapka also be introducing more advanced features, such as integrated SSL options, improved customer support, and other tools that enhance website management?

As for some ideas, here are a few suggestions for how Wapka could improve its service:

Enhanced Customer Support: Improved response times and dedicated customer support channels could greatly benefit users, especially those who rely on Wapka for business purposes.

Increased Stability and Communication: Proactively informing users of any planned downtime or maintenance would help reduce the impact on businesses and encourage trust in Wapka’s reliability.

SSL Integration or Free SSL Certificates: Given the importance of security, especially for sites with sensitive data, adding SSL integration or providing free certificates could significantly enhance user trust.

Thank you again for your hard work on Wapka. I look forward to hearing more about the platform’s future plans and seeing how Wapka will continue to develop.